In 2006, a young Brittany Horton (we knew her as Brittany Bailey back then) walked into our Denton office seeking an intern position. It wasn’t long before she became an integral part of the team and earned her spot in the company’s annals as our first long-term contractor. She’s used her talent, enthusiasm, and expertise on countless projects and has worked her way into the hearts of her coworkers and our clients.
At this time we’d like to say thanks, Brittany, for everything you’ve done, and everything you continue to do to make Content Solutions what it is today. Congratulations on your five years of service! We hereby declare Wednesday, March 9, 2011 Brittany Horton Day at our office.
To celebrate, we’re having a “virtual” celebration and we’d like you to attend! We’ll be chatting live on our Facebook page that day from 3:00-3:30 CST, swapping tales, and enjoying some yummy cookies! One lucky “attendee” will even win a dozen delectable cookies from Jodi Koch’s Cookies! Hungry for some cookies? Here’s how you enter (maximum 5 entries per email address):
- “Like” us on Facebook (1 entry)
- Give Brittany a shout-out on our wall before Noon on March 11. (Bonus entry!)
- Sign up for our newsletter. (1 entry)
- Complete our short social media survey. (2 entries!)
- Join us on our Facebook page between 3:00-3:30 CST on Wednesday, March 9 to congratulate our talented Pixel and Web Monkey. (1 entry)
We will conduct a random drawing from all our entries and announce the winner Friday afternoon. You don’t need to be present to win (it’s a virtual celebration, after all!)! We hope to “see” you at the party!