I must say, I was excited to peruse my inbox this morning and find an email from Darren Rowse announcing that he is launching his newest eBook today: Problogger’s Guide to Blogging Your Business.
You may be asking yourself why. Plain and simple, I’m sure it is packed full of quality information. I first became a fan of ProBlogger back in May 2008 when I first read his and Chris Garret’s ProBlogger’s Secrets to Blogging Your Way to a Six Figure Income. That book was the tipping point for this blog.
At that point we had been dabbling at blogging for a few years already. And, sadly, we deleted our the posts from the first couple of times we started. But here we are 203 posts and three years later in part because of the great words of advice Darren has provided over the years. We review what we are doing by working our way through his 31 Days to Building a Better Blog periodically to ensure we staying on track. And each time, we see an increase in readers and growth in our Twitter followers and Facebook fans.
I’ve not had a chance to read this book yet—it has only been on the shelf for a few hours—but I’m pretty sure it will be worth the investment. In this 143 page eBook, business owner, activist, and blogging coach Mark Hayward guides you through creating a successful online presence for your business.
Chapters, with practical tasks for implementation, include
- Defining blogging and how it will benefit your business
- Defining your goals
- Getting started with blogging
- Deciding on and registering a domain name
- Installing WordPress
- Intro to WordPress plugins
- Developing a content strategy and editorial calendar
- Developing content ideas and fighting blogging frustraion
- Publishing that first blog post
- Finding readers and traffic for your blog
- Optimizing Flickr and YouTube for your blog’s online presence
- Creating your social media footprint and measuring your blogging ROI
Whether your a “PreBlogger” or a seasoned veteran, there’s likely something that will resonate with you. And if not, they offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you get a copy, let us know in the comments what you think.